- Check out LLCC Library materials with a valid Photo ID. Once we create your account, you can use this link to reset your password for LLCC Library Search & Discover. You will then be able to view your account online, from anywhere. (View our Circulation Policies for more info on available materials.)
- Use a Library computer station. First, stop by the front desk to obtain your Guest User login for the day.
- Printers available using a Library computer station. (B&W - .05 cents/page; Color - .35 cents/page).
- Send or receive a Fax in the LLCC Library, free of charge. Our fax number is 217-786-2251.
- Make copies (.10 cents/page) or scans (free). Let us know at the Circ Desk if you need assistance, we're happy to help.
- Stop in and enjoy our current newspapers and periodicals, available for in-house reading across from the computer stations.
Learn more about all the Community Education services at Lincoln Land Community College here.