Skip to main content
OTA Resources at LLCC Library
Use this guide to assist you with finding resources related to OTA at LLCC including:
- scholarly books and reference materials
- online access to OTA databases
- including online journals
- evidence based practice research articles
- images and streaming VIDEO
- APA formatting/citation guidelines
- Human connections for one-on-one assistance from librarians
Tutorials: OTA Scholarly Research: Analysis & Critcal Reading
How to Read a Research Paper
This article from AOTA by Helen Cohen provides a section by section walk-through of scholarly research articles with suggestions for critical reading and analysis.
OTA Research Lit Review Assignment (fall 2019)
Sangamon Hall- Main Level l l Circulation Desk: 217-786-2354 l l
Reference Desk: 217-786-2352 l l
Fall & Spring Semester Hours
Monday- Thursday- 7:30 a.m. - 9 p.m. | | Friday- 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. | | Saturday- 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. | | Closed Sunday
No weekend hours during Semester Breaks & Holidays.
Monday- Thursday- 7 a.m. - 8 p.m. Closed Friday, Saturday, & Sunday.
Lincoln Land Community College Web Accessibility Statement
VPAT Repository for CARLI eResources