1. From the Library Homepage (http://library.llcc.edu/homepage), click the "Articles & Scholarly Resources" tab to access drop-down menus of LLCC Library databases and electronic resources.
2. The top drop-down menu is a list of all library databases and indexes with full text. These resources are listed in alphabetical order; scroll until you locate PrepSTEP (EBSCO).
3. One you have selected/highlighted PrepSTEP (EBSCO) from the list of databases and resources, click the "Go" button to open the interface.
If you access PrepSTEP from an off-campus location, you must first authenticate using your LLCC network email address and password before accessing the resources. LLCC students, faculty, and staff must enter their LLCC network credentials (email address & password used to access LLCC email, Blackboard, and WebAdvisor) to access Library resources from an off-campus location.
1. Enter your LLCC email address then click next.
2. Enter your LLCC network password, then click "Sign in."
3. Finally, you can choose if you would like to stay signed in; click yes or no.
1. Although you can browse PrepSTEP content without registering for an account and signing in, you must register and sign into PrepSTEP before using the resources. Registering for an account allows you to store tests, eBooks, tutorials, flashcards, and articles for future use.
2. In order to register, you must verify your institution (Lincoln Land Community College should be shown in the institution box), then answer yes or no to specify whether you are a European Union citizen. Next enter your first name, last name, email address, then confirm email address, create a password (between six and ten characters in length with no spaces), and click the register button. Your email address will be your username for future visits.
LLCC Faculty and Staff, please contact Amanda Wiesenhofer, Electronic Resources & Library Systems Administrator, if you would like a direct link to any of the PrepSTEP Centers to share with your students.
Fall & Spring Semester Hours
Monday- Thursday- 7:30 a.m. - 9 p.m. | | Friday- 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. | | Saturday- 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. | | Closed Sunday
No weekend hours during Semester Breaks & Holidays.
Lincoln Land Community College Web Accessibility Statement
VPAT Repository for CARLI eResources